In the other regional Lics some of the ‘global’ Globelics activities such as Annual Conference and Annual Academy (research training) are replicated at the regional level. In Latin America there have been several major book projects while in Africa transnational research teams have addressed research topics of special relevance for Africa. The pattern of activities in EuroLics is likely to be similar:
- Organisation of workshops to contribute to publications and proposals
- PhD training and the organisation of academies (including helping students prepare publications and development of methodologies and skills)
- Stimulate joint and comparative research project
- Policymaker engagement and training including working with European Aid agencies to develop capabilities and capacities relevant to inclusive innovation
- Working with the private sector to develop relevant research and training
- Collaborating with other regional Lics by contributing to their conferences, academies and their activities.